The FDA is working with U.S. government partners including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), medical product manufacturers, and international partners to address the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak.
Answers to questions the general public and consumers may have about COVID-19, including general information and details on biologics (vaccines, human tissues and blood products), medicines, medical devices and diagnostic tests, and food can be located by viewing the webpages listed below:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions
- How You can Make a Difference during Coronavirus Pandemic
- CDC Coronavirus Information
- CDC's Recommendation Regarding the Use of Cloth Face Coverings
- Understanding the Difference Between a Mask and a Respirator
- Learn if a manufacturer of a mask/respirator is registered with the FDA
- Coronavirus Testing Basics
- FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization List
Center for Devices and Radiological Health
Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20993
For Updates on Twitter follow
Information and news on device recalls, other safety issues, approvals, and other device and radiation-emitting product topics.