Information and resources from the FDA and government partners.
Consumer Updates in the Spotlight:
- Vaccines Protect Children From Harmful Infectious Diseases
- How Gene Therapy Can Cure or Treat Diseases
- Want to Quit Smoking? FDA-Approved and FDA-Cleared Cessation Products Can Help
- Infant Formula Supply
- Caution Consumers: Don't Fall for False Claims
- Generic Drugs Undergo Rigorous FDA Review
- Products Marketed for Removing Moles and Other Skin Lesions Can Cause Injuries, Scarring
- Mixing Medications and Dietary Supplements Can Endanger Your Health
- Is It Really 'FDA Approved'?
- Know Your Treatment Options for COVID-19
- Powdered Infant Formula Recall: What to Know
- Medicines for your pet: What’s the difference between FDA-approved and pharmacy-compounded animal drugs?
- Tianeptine Products Linked to Serious Harm, Overdoses, Death
- Beware of Vaping Products with Unproven Health Claims
- FDA Pharmacists Help You Use Medicines Safely
- Pregnant? Breastfeeding? FDA Aims to Improve Drug Information
- Hearing Aids and Personal Sound Amplification Products: What to Know