The FDA is working to answer questions about the science, safety, and quality of products containing cannabis and cannabis-derived compounds, particularly CBD.
Recent Consumer Updates
- What to Know About Products Containing Cannabis and CBD
- Confused by Date Labels on Packaged Foods?
- Vaccination Is the Best Protection Against Measles
- Be Aware of Potentially Dangerous Products That Claim to Treat Autism
- Traumatic Brain Injury: What to Know About Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- How to Safely Use Glucose Meters and Test Strips for Diabetes
- Fact or Fiction: What to Know About Smoking Cessation and Medications
- Mammography: What You Need to Know
- How Many Calories? Keep an Eye on the Menu
- FDA’s Critical Role in Ensuring Supply of Influenza Vaccine
- For Women: The FDA Gives Tips to Prevent Heart Disease