Whether at your local pharmacy or the FDA, pharmacists help patients achieve the best possible outcome when taking drugs.
Consumer Updates in the Spotlight:
- FDA Pharmacists Help You Use Medicines Safely
- Hearing Aids and Personal Sound Amplification Products: What to Know
- Should You Give Kids Medicine for Coughs and Colds?
- Eating Too Much Salt? Ways to Cut Back...Gradually
- It’s a Good Time to Get Your Flu Vaccine
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments
- Microneedling Devices: Getting to the Point on Benefits, Risks and Safety
- 5 Things to Know about Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol – Delta-8 THC
- Help Stop the Spread of Coronavirus and Protect Your Family
- Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19