- How hard is it to remove a tattoo? What processes are used? Is it painful?
- Agency announces public meeting to discuss areas where competition may be stalled.
- Learn how to recognize, prevent & treat poisonous plant exposure.
News & Events
- June 22, 2017 - FDA approves first subcutaneous C1 Esterase Inhibitor to treat rare genetic disease
- June 20, 2017 - U.S. Marshals seize adulterated food from a Minnesota warehouse
- June 15, 2017 - Statement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on the 2016 National Youth Tobacco Survey results
Recent Consumer Updates
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Learn about other treatments, drug/device approvals, public meetings and more
For Health Professionals
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
For Scientists & Researchers
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, Critical Path Initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, pay user fees, import programs and more
FDA Voice Blog
June 21, 2017
FDA Working to Lift Barriers to Generic Drug Competition