FDA works to reduce the use of these products. To learn more read these Consumer Updates.
Tobacco comes in many forms, from cigars and cigarettes to smokeless tobacco and dissolvable nicotine products. FDA works to reduce the use of these products, and the harm that they cause. To learn more read these Consumer Updates.
- Want to Quit Smoking? FDA-Approved and FDA-Cleared Cessation Products Can Help
- Help the FDA Prevent the Sale of Tobacco Products to Young People
- Fact or Fiction: What to Know About Smoking Cessation and Medications
- For Women: The FDA Gives Tips to Prevent Heart Disease
- Do You Vape? See These Tips on How to Keep E-Liquids Away from Children
- Problems with E-Cigarettes, Vape Products, Hookah, Cigarettes or Other Tobacco Products? Tell FDA
- Secondhand (and Third-Hand) Smoke May Be Making Your Pet Sick
- Advisory Committees Give FDA Critical Advice and the Public a Voice