Tobacco comes in many forms, from cigars and cigarettes to smokeless tobacco and dissolvable nicotine products. FDA works to reduce the use of these products, and the harm that they cause. To learn more read these Consumer Updates.
- Fact or Fiction: What to Know About Smoking Cessation and Medications
- For Women: The FDA Gives Tips to Prevent Heart Disease
- Do You Vape? See These Tips on How to Keep E-Liquids Away from Children
- Problems with E-Cigarettes, Vape Products, Hookah, Cigarettes or Other Tobacco Products? Tell FDA
- 4 Tips to Quit Smoking
- Want to Quit Smoking? FDA-Approved Products Can Help
- Help The FDA Keep Kids from Using Tobacco
- Secondhand (and Third-Hand) Smoke May Be Making Your Pet Sick
- The Facts on the FDA's New Tobacco Rule
- Recognize Tobacco in its Many Forms
- FDA's Smoking Prevention Campaigns: Reaching Teens Where They 'Live'