Tobacco comes in many forms, from cigars and cigarettes to smokeless tobacco and dissolvable nicotine products. FDA works to reduce the use of these products, and the harm that they cause. To learn more read these Consumer Updates.
- Help the FDA Prevent the Sale of Tobacco Products to Young People
- How to Report Problems with E-Cigarettes, Cigarettes, Cigars, or Other Tobacco Products to the FDA
- How to Properly Store E-Liquids and Prevent Accidental Exposure of E-Liquids to Children
- Want to Quit Smoking? FDA-Approved and FDA-Cleared Cessation Products Can Help
- For Women: The FDA Gives Tips to Prevent Heart Disease
- Secondhand (and Third-Hand) Smoke May Be Making Your Pet Sick
- Advisory Committees Give FDA Critical Advice and the Public a Voice