From medical X-ray scanners used to see inside the body to surgical lasers used for cosmetic purposes or to improve eyesight, FDA ensures the safety and effectiveness of a wide range or products that emit radiation. To learn more, read these Consumer Updates.
- Dose Matters: FDA's Guidance on Children's X-rays
- Laser Toys: How to Keep Kids Safe
- How to Safely Use Nail Care Products
- Is It Really 'FDA Approved?'
- How to Report Product Problems and Complaints to the FDA
- 5 Tips for Using Your Microwave Oven Safely
- FDA 101: How to Use the Consumer Complaint System and MedWatch