From simple items like tongue depressors and bedpans to complex technologies such as pacemakers, surgical implants and prosthetics, learn how FDA-regulated medical devices affect you.
- Mammography: What You Need to Know
- How AEDs in Public Places Can Restart Hearts
- Should Your Child Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Hearing Aids and Personal Sound Amplification Products: What to Know
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: Get the Facts
- Always Tired? You May Have Sleep Apnea
- Is Rinsing Your Sinuses With Neti Pots Safe?
- Colorectal Cancer: What You Should Know About Screening
- Traumatic Brain Injury: What to Know About Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Pulse Oximeters and Oxygen Concentrators: What to Know About At-Home Oxygen Therapy
- Halloween Safety Tips: Costumes, Candy, and Colored Contact Lenses
- Advisory Committees Give FDA Critical Advice and the Public a Voice
- Cold Facts to Help Avoid Injury from Water-Circulating Hot/Cold Therapy Devices
- What To Know If Your Child Wants Contact Lenses
- Understanding the Regulatory Terminology of Potential Preventions and Treatments for COVID-19
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Testing Basics
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments
- CPAP Machine Cleaning: Ozone, UV Light Products Are Not FDA Approved
- Medical Device Cybersecurity: What You Need to Know
- What to Know About Breast Implants
- Be Aware of Potentially Dangerous Products That Claim to Treat Autism
- How to Safely Use Glucose Meters and Test Strips for Diabetes
- FDA-Approved Devices That Keep the Heart Beating
- Tips to Stay Safe in the Sun: From Sunscreen to Sunglasses
- The Facts on Tampons—and How to Use Them Safely
- Medical Devices that Treat Obesity: What to Know
- Ticks and Lyme Disease: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
- 5 Tips for a Healthy Vacation
- What to Know When Buying or Using a Breast Pump
- Laser Toys: How to Keep Kids Safe
- Cochlear Implants: A Different Kind of 'Hearing'
- The FDA Warns Against Injectable Silicone for Body Contouring and Enhancement
- Filling in Wrinkles Safely
- Breast Cancer Screening: Thermogram No Substitute for Mammogram
- Tattoo Removal: Options and Results
- Braces Have Changed, From Metal to Tooth-Colored to Clear
- Would Your Child Benefit from a Clinical Trial?
- Treating Migraines: More Ways to Fight the Pain
- Is It Really 'FDA Approved?'
- Help Keep a Sick Child Safe: Learn How to Use a Hospital Crib
- FDA Encourages More Participation, Diversity in Clinical Trials
- Nipple Aspirate Test Is No Substitute for Mammogram
- Contact Lens Solutions With Hydrogen Peroxide: To Avoid Injury, Follow All Instructions
- Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC): A "Cool" Trend that Lacks Evidence, Poses Risks
- 'Colored' and Decorative Contact Lenses: A Prescription Is A Must
- Focusing on Contact Lens Safety
- FDA Proposes New Safety Measures for Indoor Tanning Devices: The Facts
- Indoor Tanning: The Risks of Ultraviolet Rays
- Fighting Diabetes' Deadly Impact on Minorities
- FDA 101: How to Use the Consumer Complaint System and MedWatch
- How Safe are Color Additives?