Help yourself and women like you. Use these tips and resources to learn more about good health and how to safely use medicines. FDA has fact sheets, videos, social media toolkits, and other information on a many health topics.
- Heart Health
- Clinical Trials
- Other Topics
- Help Us Spread the Word
Medicines can treat health problems and help you live a healthier life. When used incorrectly, medicines can cause serious injuries or even death. Use these resources to help you talk with your healthcare provider about how to safely use your medicines, vitamins, and herbs.
- 4 Tips for Avoiding Common Medicine Mistakes (Sepa cómo tomar sus medicamentos)
- Videos: ¡Nunca Más! Novela Health Series! (en Español)
- My Medicines (Mis Medicinas)
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- How to Get Rid of Old or Unused Medicines (Cómo desechar los medicamentos sin usar)
Mammograms are the best way to screen for breast cancer. Regular mammography screenings can help to find breast cancer early when it is easier to treat.
Heart disease is the #1 killer of women. Managing health problems like high blood pressure and diabetes is an important part of heart health. Talk to your healthcare provider about what you can do to protect your heart.
- Heart Health for Women (La enfermedad cardíaca en las mujeres)
- Women and Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (Presión arterial alta - hypertension)
Make a difference for yourself and for women like you. Learn why it’s important for Hispanic women to join clinical trials.
- Diverse Women in Clinical Trials (Las Mujeres en los Estudios Clínicos)
- Minorities in Clinical Trials
FDA has resources to help you make good choices about medicines, foods, and other products for you and your baby. Some products are not safe to use when you are pregnant.
- Medicine and Pregnancy (Las medicinas y el embarazo)
- Cord Blood: What You Need to Know (La sangre del cordón umbilical: Lo que usted debe saber)
- Food Safety for Moms-to-Be (en Español)
- Other Pregnancy Resources
No matter your age, you need to take time to focus on good health. Use these resources to help you talk with your healthcare provider and manage your health.
- Birth Control (Guía de Métodos Anticonceptivos)
- Women and HIV (VIH)
- College Health
- Other Women's Health Topics
Taking care of family and friends is a normal part of every day for most women. Check out these tips to help you with caregiving.
- Medication Safety: Advice for New Parents (Consejos para los nuevos papás sobre la seguridad de los medicamentos)
- Tips for Caregivers
The FDA Office of Women's Health collaborates with other government agencies and private organizations to help increase Hispanic women's access to FDA health and safety information. Join us in celebrating Hispanic women’s heritage and health by sharing FDA resources with the women in your community.
- Use our Hispanic Women's Health Partner Toolkit to share the sample messages on Facebook and Twitter.
- Include an announcement in your newsletter or write a blog about FDA's free resources.
- Follow @FDAWomen on Twitter for women's health alerts and program news.
- Download or order free copies of the women's health fact sheets available in English and Spanish.
- Become a Partner