The FDA is strengthening drug labels to protect kids, nursing babies.
Learn what the Office of Minority Health is doing.
Some products claiming to 'cure' autism carry significant health risks.
The FDA is working to bring more treatments to patients.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Get timely, reliable, health and safety information about food, drugs, medical devices, vaccines, pet food, pet medicine and more.Protect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- Codeine and Tramadol Can Cause Breathing Problems for Children
- The FDA Supports Research to Reduce Health Disparities
- Problems with E-Cigarettes, Vape Products, Hookah, Cigarettes or Other Tobacco Products? Tell the FDA
- Autism: Beware of Potentially Dangerous Therapies and Products
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatments Aren't One-Size-Fits-All
- Would Your Child Benefit from a Clinical Trial?
- Colorectal Cancer: What You Should Know