Colorectal cancer is preventable and, if caught early enough, treatable. Learn who should get screened and when.
Get answers from trained specialists who are in the know.
How can you tell if your pet is overweight?
Devices give migraine sufferers options other than drugs.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles for consumers covering FDA regulated products.Protect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- Would Your Child Benefit from a Clinical Trial?
- Colorectal Cancer: What You Should Know
- FDA's Food and Cosmetic Information Center Answers Your Questions
- Is My Dog or Cat a Healthy Weight? Important Questions to Ask the Vet
- Treating Migraines: More Ways to Fight the Pain
- Controlling Cholesterol with Statins
- FDA-Approved Devices That Keep the Heart Beating