Devices give migraine sufferers options other than drugs.
So, your doctor has prescribed a statin. FDA answers six common questions.
Learn about the FDA's role--and when to seek medical attention.
Learn about automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and how they are used.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles for consumers covering FDA regulated products.Protect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- Treating Migraines: More Ways to Fight the Pain
- Controlling Cholesterol with Statins
- FDA-Approved Devices That Keep the Heart Beating
- How Devices in Public Places Can Restart Hearts
- Help The FDA Keep Kids from Using Tobacco
- Improving Your Odds for Cervical Health
- Is Rinsing Your Sinuses With Neti Pots Safe?