FDA's Office of Scientific Professional Development supports a range of dynamic and innovative programs and activities targeted at FDA's scientific staff and its stakeholder community.
Within the Agency, the Office collaborates with FDA centers and offices to strengthen FDA's workforce by:
Managing FDA-wide training programs for students, fellows, trainees, and senior scientists
Facilitating FDA-wide continuing education collaborations
Coordinating activities to educate external scientists and potential scientists and
Coordinating activities to recognize the achievements of FDA scientists.
The Office of Scientific Professional Development supports 21st Century Cures Section 3071, HHS Objective 4.2, and FDA Priority IV as well as the Federal STEM Strategic Plan.
FDA Professional Development Opportunities
- FDA Grand Rounds
- FDA Regulatory Science STEM Program
- FDA Science Jobs and Scientific Professional Development
- MCMi Professional Development Activities
Resources For You
- Scientific Integrity at FDA
- Commissioner's Fellowship Program
- Centers of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (CERSI)
- Staff Manual Guide: Office of Scientific Professional Development
- Office of Scientific Professional Development
- Leslie D. Wheelock, M.S.,RN
Office of Scientific Professional Development
FDA White Oak Campus - Building 32
Silver Spring, MD 20993