FDA receives thousands of requests each year from trade associations and industry-based groups for speakers to participate in external meetings, conferences, and workshops that involve cross-agency staff from the Office of the Commissioner, the FDA Centers, the Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA), and the National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR).
To request cross-agency speakers from FDA:
To request an FDA speaker from one of our centers or offices:
Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- FDA/CBER Speaker Request/Invitation
- Procedures for Requesting Speakers for FDA/CBER for Meetings, Conferences, Panels, Workshops
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Center for Devices and Radiological Health
Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
Center for Tobacco Products
- Formal Correspondence and Meeting Requests: AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov.
- Also submit a draft agenda and attendee list.
- Requesting Speakers from CTP
Center for Veterinary Medicine
National Center for Toxicological Research
Office of Digital Transformation (ODT)
Office of Regulatory Affairs