The U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulates glucose meters and test strips. Check out this safety information from the FDA including advice on why you shouldn't buy or sell previously owned test strips.
Recent Consumer Updates
- How to Safely Use Glucose Meters and Test Strips for Diabetes
- Medication Safety: Advice for New Moms
- What to Know When Buying or Using a Breast Pump
- Depression: FDA-Approved Medications May Help
- The Facts on Bipolar Disorder and FDA-Approved Treatments
- Hepatitis C Treatments Give Patients More Options
- Think Before You Ink: Are Tattoos Safe?
- HIV and Hepatitis: Know Your Status and Learn About the FDA's Role
- Products Claiming to "Cure" Cancer Are a Cruel Deception
- Codeine and Tramadol Can Cause Breathing Problems for Children