Information, resources, and other items of interest for food industry members.
- Producing a Food Product that is Regulated by FDA: If you are producing a food product, there is a good chance it is regulated by FDA.
- Food Business Requirements - If you are thinking about opening a food business, there are many regulatory requirements that you will need to meet. Some of these requirements apply to all food businesses, and some are specific to the particular food product, such as low-acid canned food, seafood, or juice.
- Overview: Importation of Food and Cosmetics - FDA is responsible for enforcing the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) and other laws which are designed to protect consumers' health, safety, and pocketbook. These laws apply equally to domestic and imported products.
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- CFSAN Training Videos
- Color Additives
Recalls & Alerts
- All FOOD Guidance for Industry Documents
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs)
- Small Businesses / Small Entity Compliance Guides
FDA Industry Systems
- FDA Industry Systems - System Status
- Food Facility Registration
- Shell Egg Producer Registration
- Reportable Food Registry for Industry
- Acidified and Low-Acid Canned Foods
Items of Interest
- Food Defense
- Retail Food Protection
- Reportable Food Registry Annual Report
- Foreign Food Inspection Program
- Warning Letters
- Small Business Assistance
CFSAN Outreach and Information Center
5001 Campus Drive, HFS-009
College Park, MD 20740-3835
10 AM- 4 PM EST
Closed Thurs 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EST
For Updates on Twitter follow
Get the latest info on food safety, outbreaks, recalls, nutrition, additives & supplements.