Pediatric Product Development
Many of FDA's initiatives around pediatrics have aimed to improve medical product research in children. This is making for safer and more effective treatments. For further information about pediatric product development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-796-2200.
- Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act (BPCA).
- Pediatric Research Equity Act (PREA)
- Pediatric Review Committee (PeRC)
- Off-Patent Studies under BPCA
- Pediatric Guidances
- Statutes and Regulations
- Pediatric Reports of Interest
- Historical References
Food and Drug Administration
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Office of New Drugs
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20993
Main Line: 301-796-2200