- Find a FDA/ORA Staff Member
- Resolve a Dispute
- Stay Informed
- For Industry
- Report an Emergency
- Report a problem with FDA-regulated products
Find a FDA staff member
- ORA Directory – Full contact information for ORA headquarters and field offices.
- ORA Field Leadership Contacts
- ORA District Directors
- FDA Public Affairs Specialists - (PAS) are key links between the Agency and our constituents throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. They serve as FDA community-based educators.
- FDA Import Contacts and Office Locations
- ORA Recall Coordinators
- Search the HHS employee directory (includes FDA employees)
Resolve a Dispute
- Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts
- Enforcement Reports
- ORA FOIA Electronic Reading Room
- MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program
- Jobs at the Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA)
- Get email updates.
- Subscribe to podcasts and news feeds (RSS).
- Follow @FDA_ORA on Twitter
- General FDA industry information
- Small Business Assistance
- Import Alerts
- FDA Contacts for Regulatory Partners
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
Report an emergency
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
- To report an emergency involving food, drugs, medical devices, dietary supplements, or cosmetics, call 1-866-300-4374 or 1-301-796-8240.
Report a problem with FDA-regulated products
For more details, see How to Report a Problem