- Juice isn't good for you when it affects the way your medicines work.
- Lists off-patent drugs without approved generics, implements new policy to expedite application review.
News & Events
- July 28, 2017 - FDA announces comprehensive regulatory plan to shift trajectory of tobacco-related disease, death
- July 20, 2017 - FDA clears first neonatal magnetic resonance imaging device
- July 19, 2017 - Statement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on the Funding Awards to States for FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Produce Safety Implementation
Recent Consumer Updates
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Learn about other treatments, drug/device approvals, public meetings and more
For Health Professionals
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
For Scientists & Researchers
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, Critical Path Initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, pay user fees, import programs and more