Food Export Lists
For certain exported food products, some foreign food safety authorities require certification in the form of publicly available lists of eligible exporters. The importing countries' criteria for inclusion on these lists vary depending on the product or the destination. The links below contain more information for exporters that wish to be included on these lists. Please note that you may request to be listed at any time, but FDA generally transmits updates to these lists on a quarterly basis and final listing decisions are made by the competent authority of the importing country. Products produced or shipped prior to a firm's official listing by the importing country may be detained or rejected.
- Dairy Exports to the European Union, China, and Chile
- Collagen and Gelatin Exports to the European Union
- Seafood Exports to the European Union and China
- Infant Formula Exports to China
- Online Applications for Export Lists