Through established partnerships with the clinical community, MedSun surveys device users to learn about real-time clinical community perspectives on device issues. Surveying device users is one of many tools the FDA uses to evaluate the public health impact of potential problems associated with the use of medical devices. The FDA selects survey respondents based on their experience with the topic or device, their availability, and their willingness to participate.
- Experience with SynCardia Temporary Total Artificial Heart (SynCardia TAH-t) (PDF - 268KB) [ARCHIVED]
- Breast Tissue Expander (BTE) and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD) Interference Final Report - 12/01/2015 (PDF - 238KB) [ARCHIVED]
- Hospitals' Adoption of Medical Device Unique Device Identification (UDI) - 11/01/2015 (PDF - 349KB) [ARCHIVED]
- Personal Protective Equipment Follow-up Survey - 06/01/2015 (PDF - 300KB) [ARCHIVED]
- Syringe Pump Survey - 06/01/2015 (PDF - 346KB) [ARCHIVED]