FDA Industry Systems: Create New Account Quick Start Guide
en español (Spanish) 中文 (Chinese, Simplified)
Create New Account -- Step 1
When you choose the LOGIN button from FDA Industry Systems, you will arrive at the Login page from which you can login or Create a New Account (this page also links to a menu of instructions and tutorials). Select the "Create New Account" button to begin.
Indicate the system(s) you will need access to by selecting the appropriate Center. Examples of the systems that are currently available are as follows:
- Food Facility Registration Module
- Acidified/Low-Acid Canned Foods Registration and Process Filing
- Device Registration And Listing
- Prior Notice System Interface
Create New Account -- Step 2
Enter the information for the person in charge of the Account and indicate your understanding of the terms of 18 U.S.C. 1001:
“Under 18 U.S.C. 1001, anyone who makes a materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement to the U.S. Government is subject to criminal penalties.”
To complete this form do the following:
- Complete all required fields and additional fields as desired. Please note that the information required may vary by the system selected.
- Read the terms of 18 U.S.C. 1001 and select I understand.
- Select Create Account.
Create New Account -- Step 3
Review the information you entered for this Account.
If the information you entered is correct, select Submit. If the information you entered is NOT correct, select Modify to return to the edit screen and make needed changes.
Note: The message, Warning: This address could not be validated, means that the system was unable to verify the address(es) you entered. You are advised to re-check the addresses entered. If they are correct, disregard the notice and submit the application. The application will be processed normally.
Create New Account -- Step 4
If your account creation was successful, the following will be displayed: You have successfully created an Account. Your account ID is....and a button to login to the FDA Industry Systems home page. Make a note of your Account ID. You will need it, along with the password you selected, to login to your Account in the future.
Login to FDA Industry Systems. From the home page you may:
- Access the systems that are available to you (i.e., register a food facility through the Food Facility Registration system).
- Manage your account through the Account Management capabilities (i.e., create Subaccounts under your account, which is optional and more useful for large companies who need to manage a high number of facilities/registrations.
- Logout, and return later.