FDA in partnership with the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Intentional Adulteration Subcommittee, developed trainings to support and align with the relevant provisions of the Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration regulation (21 CFR Part 121, IA Rule).
- IA Rule Overview
- Food Defense Awareness for the IA Rule
- IA Key Activity Types Course
- IA Identification and Explanation of Mitigation Strategies Course
- IA Conducting Vulnerability Assessments Course
- IA Vulnerability Assessment Lead Instructor Course
- IA Vulnerability Assessment Lead Instructor Combination Course
- IA Food Defense Plan Preparation and Reanalysis Course
Additional assistance to industry available on the IA Rule page.