The Office of Global Operations (OGO) manages foreign offices in strategic locations around the globe, including offices in China, Europe, India and Latin America. Programmatic priorities include (1) increasing FDA knowledge about the country or region for better decisions and actions; (2) conducting foreign inspections, and; (3) expanding foreign governments’ and industry’s awareness and understanding of FDA regulations.
The Office of Global Operations is made up of the OGO Immediate staff at HQ and FDA foreign offices.
Focus on OGO
Recalls and Alerts
- FDA Recall Information on Twitter
- MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program
- Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts
- Warning Letters
Resources for You
- Contact Information: OGPS Offices
- FDA Globalization
- Imports and Exports
- International Arrangements
- International Programs and Activities
- News, Speeches, and Publications
- Partnerships and Collaboration