- For infants under age 6 months, it's best to keep them well shaded.
- Lists off-patent drugs without approved generics, implements new policy to expedite application review.
News & Events
- August 17, 2017 - FDA provides new tools for the development and proper evaluation of tests for detecting Zika virus infection
- August 17, 2017 - FDA approves new treatment for adults with relapsed or refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- August 11, 2017 - FDA warns of potential contamination in multiple brands of drugs, dietary supplements
Recent Consumer Updates
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Learn about other treatments, drug/device approvals, public meetings and more
For Health Professionals
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
For Scientists & Researchers
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, Critical Path Initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, pay user fees, import programs and more