FDA’s GenomeTrakr is a whole genome sequencing network and open-source genome sequence database of foodborne pathogens that is greatly enhancing the traceability of bacterial foodborne contamination in the nation's food supply. The GenomeTrakr video library contains video overviews of the GenomeTrakr program and training videos that show how whole genome sequencing is performed.
Videos on this page:
- GenomeTrakr Revealed
- GenomeTrakr: Pushing Back the Frontiers of Outbreak Response
- GenomeTrakr: Transforming Food Safety
- Whole Genome Sequencing for Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- What is Whole Genome Sequencing?
- Part 1: DNA Extraction
- Part 2: DNA Quantification and Dilution
- Part 3: DNA Library Preparation
- Part 4: DNA Library Pooling and Sequencer Loading
What is Whole Genome Sequencing?
A Step-by-Step Guide to Whole Genome Sequencing