- July 13, 2022
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
- Organized By:
Office of Medical Device and Radiological Health Operations (OMDRHO)
2022 Annual Virtual Conference
Working Collaboratively to Advance Public Health
Date: Wednesday July 13, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
This conference provides a unique opportunity for industry and OMDRHO to discuss and collaborate on current topics related to advancing public health.
This event is FREE to attend, but space is limited!
Attendees will hear from subject matter experts on a variety of topics:
- Part 820 Transition Update
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Medical Devices
- OCI (Office of Criminal Investigations)
- Risk Management - Use of Production and Post-Production Data
- EUA (Emergency Use Athorization) Device Transition Draft Guidance
- Purchasing Controls
- Medical Device Imports
- ORA/CDRH Resources Available to Industry
- Applying Statistics to Quality Systems
Visit the OMDRHO Homepage for additional information on ORA’s Medical Device and Radiological Health program area.
For questions or additional information, please contact: ORAMedDeviceConference@fda.hhs.gov
|Office of Medical Device and Radiological Health Operations (OMDRHO) Conference 2022||pdf (361.90 KB)|