Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT)
Who We Are
The Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT), led by the FDA Chief Technology Officer (CTO), is the agency's premier IT organization here to serve our Mission and provide world-class IT technologies and services to the FDA community.
What We Do
Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) develops and communicates the overall vision, mission, values, and roadmap for Information Technology (IT) at FDA.
To provide high quality, secure, and efficient IT solutions that enable the FDA to promote and protect the public health.
Collaborating as partners to enable data and technology leadership to improve health for all Americans.
Senior Leadership Team
- Mohammed (Sohail) Chaudhry, FDA Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Joshua Lehman, Office of Business & Customer Assurance (OBCA) Director
- Joseph Montgomery, Office of Enterprise Portfolio Management (OEPM) Director
- Renee Claybrooks, Division of Infrastructure Operations Director
- Will Stevenson, Division of Application Services Director
- Tarsha White, Division of Management Services Director
- Mahesh Choksi, Acting Director of Acquisitions
- Quinn Ton, Acting Director of Automation Strategy