Medical Device Fellowship Program: Opportunities
Participate in FDA Regulation of Medical Devices
- Device safety and efficacy evaluation
- Device adverse event evaluation
- Medical device recalls
Provide Public Service
- Join CDRH's mission to protect the public health by ensuring that medical devices are safe and effective
- Share your expertise on complex device issues
- Make a difference in the lives of patients and consumers
- Competitive Salary Range depending upon experience and credentials
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program
- Federal Leave and Holidays
- Federal Employees Retirement System
Interested candidates should complete an online application on the “How to Apply” webpage, and also submit their resume and a letter of interest to:
CDRH Medical Device Fellowship
White Oak Building 66, Room 5406
10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20993
- Applications are accepted year-round and should be submitted at least 3 months prior to the desired starting date. Our strategic needs and projects do change, so applicants are kept active on file for up to two years. If desired, updated applications and documents may be submitted.
How to Apply - Summer Interns
MEDICAL DEVICE FELLOWSHIP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Due to budget constraints this year, MDFP will not be able to support any student intern positions.
OTHER FDA AND FEDERAL INTERNSHIPS
Student opportunities at FDA and other federal agencies are now posted as “Pathways” announcements. If you are interested, please frequently monitor and search for Pathways announcements on www.usajobs.gov. It is very important that you include all listed documents (transcript, resume, etc.) when applying. Incomplete applications will not be processed. If you feel you qualify for several announcements, apply to each one individually. Practice using the website. If you are not familiar with www.usajobs.gov, please go to the website ahead of time, create an account, upload your documents, and practice searching for announcements. Student intern Pathways announcements for all federal agencies are posted to www.usajobs.gov. They may be posted throughout the year. Be sure to search during December, January and February for announcements for summer interns.