How to Apply - Professionals
- Applications for senior fellows are accepted year-round and should be submitted at least 3 - 6 months prior to the desired starting date.
- Please complete our online application form
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Additionally, you must send an email with the following documents attached:
- Letter of interest, describing your level of interest in the medical device field
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the postal address below
How to Apply - Summer Interns
MEDICAL DEVICE FELLOWSHIP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Due to budget constraints this year, MDFP will not be able to support any student intern positions.
OTHER FDA AND FEDERAL INTERNSHIPS
Student opportunities at FDA and other federal agencies are now posted as “Pathways” announcements. If you are interested, please frequently monitor and search for Pathways announcements on www.usajobs.gov. It is very important that you include all listed documents (transcript, resume, etc.) when applying. Incomplete applications will not be processed. If you feel you qualify for several announcements, apply to each one individually. Practice using the website. If you are not familiar with www.usajobs.gov, please go to the website ahead of time, create an account, upload your documents, and practice searching for announcements. Student intern Pathways announcements for all federal agencies are posted to www.usajobs.gov. They may be posted throughout the year. Be sure to search during December, January and February for announcements for summer interns.