Operations Research Analyst Careers at CDER
Work for the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
What do Operations Research Analysts do at CDER?
The duties of an Operations Research Analyst at CDER differ by office. Opportunities may include:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative studies to design, install, and improve management planning systems, organizational development, strategic planning, survey, and decision models.
- Examining a variety of methods, techniques, and processes and recommend those suitable for producing explicit findings and evaluations.
- Conducting risk-based analysis to enable knowledge discovery from data and develop policy-relevant insights on regulated products and manufacturing sites.
- Developing and analyzing innovative computer-based applications for the management of workload and regulatory data.
- Preparing technical documents and reports governing the methods of data analysis, test conditions, and measures of effectiveness.
Related positions include:
- Business Informatics Specialist
- Clinical Analyst
- Computer Scientist
- Data Scientist
- Mathematical Statistician
How can I find an Operations Research Analyst position at CDER?
Available CDER positions are listed on USAJOBS and under the FDA 21st Century Cures Act Hiring Authority.
- Search USAJOBS by Keyword: CDER. You can filter your search by Agency: Food and Drug Administration and Series: 1515 - Operations Research.
- Visit We Are Hiring | FDA to find a current listing of opportunities utilizing the FDA 21st Century Cures Act Hiring Authority.
Where can I learn more about careers at the FDA?
For general information on working at the FDA and additional employment opportunities, visit: Jobs and Training at FDA.