What do Operations Research Analysts do at CDER?
The duties of an Operations Research Analyst at CDER differ by office. Opportunities may include:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative studies to design, install, and improve management planning systems, organizational development, strategic planning, survey, and decision models.
- Examining a variety of methods, techniques, and processes and recommend those suitable for producing explicit findings and evaluations.
- Conducting risk-based analysis to enable knowledge discovery from data and develop policy-relevant insights on regulated products and manufacturing sites.
- Developing and analyzing innovative computer-based applications for the management of workload and regulatory data.
- Preparing technical documents and reports governing the methods of data analysis, test conditions, and measures of effectiveness.
Related positions include:
- Business Informatics Specialist
- Clinical Analyst
- Computer Scientist
- Data Scientist
- Mathematical Statistician
How can I find an Operations Research Analyst position at CDER?
Available CDER positions are listed on USAJOBS and under the FDA 21st Century Cures Act Hiring Authority.
- Search USAJOBS by Keyword: CDER. You can filter your search by Agency: Food and Drug Administration and Series: 1515 - Operations Research.
- Visit We Are Hiring | FDA to find a current listing of opportunities utilizing the FDA 21st Century Cures Act Hiring Authority.
Where can I learn more about careers at the FDA?
For general information on working at the FDA and additional employment opportunities, visit: Jobs and Training at FDA.