The Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) is committed to ensuring the press has timely, accurate, and targeted information about medical devices and radiation-emitting electronic products. We aim to collaborate with trade press reporters to help extend our reach to the medical device industry, consumers, patients, their caregivers, and providers with understandable science-based information and safety communications about the products we oversee.
CDRH's Role with Trade Press
- Respond to trade press inquiries related to CDRH policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Facilitate trade press interviews with key CDRH officials.
- Disseminate FDA press releases, media advisories, CDRH Statements, and other important announcements to the trade press.
- Trade press reporters, please direct inquiries to CDRHTradePress@fda.hhs.gov.
- Non-trade press reporters, please contact the Office of Media Affairs.
- Medical device industry and consumer inquiries, please contact CDRH's Division of Industry and Consumer Education or call 1-888-INFO-FDA (1-888-463-6332).
Subscribe to CDRH Email Lists
Sign up to receive email updates on medical device recalls, safety communications, and the latest information from CDRH.