- June 11, 2021
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
- Organized By:
On this page:
This meeting is intended to provide information on the scientific review of applications received by Sept. 9, 2020. The meeting will focus on the application intake process, review progress, and allocation of review resources, and include time for audience questions. The meeting is not intended to communicate any new policies or interpretations regarding tobacco product marketing applications and their review.
This live, virtual meeting will feature a presentation from CTP Office of Science Director Matt Holman and include a question and answer session with Office of Science staff.
1:00 pm - Opening Remarks and Overview of the Meeting — Anne Radway, M.S., CTP Office of Science
1:15 pm - Presentation: Deemed Product Review — Matthew R. Holman, Ph.D., Director, CTP Office of Science
2:00 pm - Question & Answer Session
Moderator: Anne Radway, M.S., CTP Office of Science
- Matthew R. Holman, Ph.D., Director, CTP Office of Science
- Todd L. Cecil, Ph.D., Deputy Director for Regulatory Management, CTP Office of Science
- Crystal Allard, Director, Division of Regulatory Science and Informatics (DRSI), CTP Office of Science
- Joanna C. Randazzo, D.C., Chief (Acting), Science Policy Branch, CTP Office of Science
- Cristi Stark, M.S., Director, Division of Regulatory Project Management (DRPM), CTP Office of Science
The meeting is live and free of charge, but prior registration is required. Register to attend the meeting no later than June 10, 2021.
- Market and Distribute a Tobacco Product
- Perspective: FDA’s Progress on Review of Tobacco Product Applications Submitted by the Sept. 9, 2020 Deadline
- Tobacco Product Applications: Metrics & Reporting
- Deemed New Tobacco Product Applications List