Use the tweets, FB posts and images below to provide helpful food safety information about cooking and eating outdoors to your followers on social media. Please note: to use the images shown below, please click on the image and then download it.
- #FoodSafety Tip: When cooking & eating outdoors ensure your hands are clean. https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs [Use Image One]
- Whether cooking in or out, make sure you keep your hands clean by washing them regularly. https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs #foodsafety #grilling [Use Image One]
- Planning to have a cookout or BBQ? Keep #foodsafety in mind and keep your meats & veggies separate: https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs [Use Image Two]
- It's picnic season! As you enjoy the sun, great company and good food, keep the 2-hour #foodsafety rule in mind. https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs [Use Image Three]
- Planning a BBQ, cookout or picnic? Use our 5 #foodsafety tips: Clean, Separate, Cook, Chill & Watch the Time: https://goo.gl/1JktCH [Use Animated Gif]
- While you're in the sun, make sure perishable food items remain cool. Keep them stored in the cooler at 40 °F or below until serving time. https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs [Use Image Four]