Social Media Toolkit: Eating and Cooking Outdoors
Use the tweets, FB posts and images below to provide helpful food safety information about cooking and eating outdoors to your followers on social media. Please note: to use the images shown below, please click on the image and then download it.
- #FoodSafety Tip: When cooking & eating outdoors ensure your hands are clean. https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs [Use Image One]
- Whether cooking in or out, make sure you keep your hands clean by washing them regularly. https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs #foodsafety #grilling [Use Image One]
- Planning to have a cookout or BBQ? Keep #foodsafety in mind and keep your meats & veggies separate: https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs [Use Image Two]
- It's picnic season! As you enjoy the sun, great company and good food, keep the 2-hour #foodsafety rule in mind. https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs [Use Image Three]
- Planning a BBQ, cookout or picnic? Use our 5 #foodsafety tips: Clean, Separate, Cook, Chill & Watch the Time: https://goo.gl/1JktCH [Use Animated Gif]
- While you're in the sun, make sure perishable food items remain cool. Keep them stored in the cooler at 40 °F or below until serving time. https://go.usa.gov/xNGbs [Use Image Four]