Global Alliance of Drug Information Specialists (GADIS)
In 2011, FDA created the Global Alliance of Drug Information Specialists (GADIS) to connect pharmacists specializing in drug information. GADIS is an online collaborative community comprised of pharmacists from the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) Division of Drug Information (DDI) and drug information specialists from around the globe.
Drug information pharmacists, working together to advance public health through an online forum for the exchange of evidence-based best practices, and insight into the actual implementation and outcomes of FDA’s actions on healthcare systems.
Membership with GADIS keeps you informed about:
- Free live and home study continuing education webinars offering CPE, CPT, CME, and CNE credits
- Drug information videos
- Alerts about new and updated drug safety communications
- Critical updates about drug shortages
- Press announcements and new drug approvals
- Guidance documents related to pharmacy practice
- Opportunities for student rotations, fellowships, and FDA jobs
- Drug safety podcasts
- Current best practices with managing drug shortages, drug recalls, and others
- And much more!
We invite you to join GADIS on LinkedIn to engage with peers in your professional community by posting questions, sharing news or updates, and making connections.
Search GADIS on LinkedIn to join today!
Contact our GADIS team in the Division of Drug Information by email or phone:
- Email Alerts, News Feeds, Podcasts, Webinars, and Widgets on Drug Topics
- Division of Drug Information (DDI)