Drug Supply Chain Security Act Webinars and Presentations
Sign up for email updates on the Drug Supply Chain Security Act.
FDA has posted webinars and slides to help trading partners and stakeholders understand the Drug Supply Chain and Security Act requirements and policies. Refer to the law for specific details on the requirements or FDA issued guidance documents for industry for FDA’s current policy.
- Webinar: Proposed Rule on National Standards for the Licensure of Wholesale Drug Distributors and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- FDA Drug Topics: Enhanced Drug Distribution Security: 2023 and Beyond - June 1, 2021
- Enhanced Drug Distribution Security: Drug Supply Chain Security Act Implementation Updates
- Pharmacist webinar: FDA offers a free 45-minute continuing education course for pharmacists to help explain DSCSA requirements.
- Annual Reporting Using CDER Direct: Technical Tips for Wholesale Drug Distributors and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Annual Reporting by Prescription Drug Wholesale Distributors and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- An Overview of FDA’s Guidance - Drug Supply Chain Security Act Implementation: Identification of Suspect Product and Notification
- Overview of Product Tracing Requirements
- Overview of Wholesale Distributor and Third-Party Logistics Provider Requirements and Standards for Licensure
- DSCSA Overview and Implementation