The FDA Office of Women’s Health invites you to join us in distributing our publications to women and their families across the country. We have over 40 fact sheets, brochures, and medicine booklets on a wide range of health topics including safe medication use, heart disease, HIV, HPV, tattoos, menopause, birth control, and smoking cessation. We disseminate our materials nationwide through outreach collaborations with partners like you.
Who Should Collaborate?
- National Associations
- Community Organizations
- Health Care Provider Organizations
- Colleges and Universities
We can help you by:
- Providing free publications
- Updating you by e-mail with news on FDA's women's health activities. Sign up for the OWH eUpdate newsletter by entering your email in the box below.
- Sending tweets on the latest FDA approvals, recalls, and women's health resources
- Connecting you to FDA Staff in your area
You can help us by:
- Printing and distributing these materials (If you'd like to reprint our materials with your logo, call us at 301-796-9440)
- Using our materials at your events
- Linking to the FDA Women's Health website