Tools & Resources
The Office of Research provides methods and scientific references that are relevant to animal health and veterinary medical research.
The Office of Research develops and validates analytical research methods for compounds which pose a potential health risk if found in animal tissue or feed.
- Compendium of Analytical Laboratory Methods for Food and Feed Safety
- Analytical Methods for Melamine and Triazine Analogs
- Detection of Antibiotic Residues in Distillers Grains
- Development of a Multiplex Real-Time PCR Assay for the Detection of Ruminant DNA in Raw Materials used for Monitoring Crude Heparin for Quality
A Fish Drug/Chemical Analysis Phish-Pharm (FDA-PP) database constructed to facilitate the study of aquatic species drug metabolism.
- Concept Paper: Alternative Methods for Evaluating Locally Acting, Non-systemically Absorbed Drugs in Canine Disintegrating or Chewable, Single Layer Combination Drug Products