July 5, 2022
Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, in cooperation with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA-FSIS), its partners in the National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System (NARMS), opened registration for the 2022 Public Meeting of NARMS. The virtual meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 21 and Thursday, September 22, 2022.
During the meeting, representatives from the three public health agencies will discuss progress made toward meeting objectives outlined in the NARMS Strategic Plan: 2021-2025. The agenda for the meeting is available.
The meeting will be preceded by a virtual technical workshop on Tuesday, September 20, 2022, to demonstrate how to access NARMS data online.
The meeting and workshop are free to attend and open to the public. Each session must be registered for separately using the links below.
- Technical workshop (Tuesday, September 20, 2022)
- Day 1 of the public meeting (Wednesday, September 21, 2022)
- Day 2 of the public meeting (Thursday, September 22, 2022)
For more information, visit 2022 NARMS Public Meeting registration webpage.
- 2022 Public Meeting of the National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System (NARMS)
- The National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System
- NARMS Strategic Plan: 2021-2025
Issued by FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine.
For questions, Contact CVM.