Lisa Granger, Section Chief
- FDA's official liaison with the Office of Federal Register. Edits, processes, and prepares finished manuscript material for the issuance of agency proposed and final regulations and other documents published in the Federal Register.
- Provides all Federal Register document development support functions (including cross-referencing, record retention, incorporation by reference, document tracking, and agency master print books of current CFR materials). Controls numbering and organization of agency codified material to insure proper structure of regulations being issued.
- Document Drafting Handbook (National Archives)
- Code of Federal Regulations (National Archives)
- U.S. Government Printing Office Style Manual