Requesting Speakers from CDRH
The following explains the process for requesting speakers from the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) to present or speak at external meetings, conferences, and workshops.
Requests for CDRH Speakers ONLY:
- Name, Date, and Location of the Event
- Name of Organization(s) Sponsoring the Event
- Requestor Point of Contact (Name, Phone and Fax number, and Email)
- General Topics(s) to be Addressed and Length of Presentation
- Name of Requested Speaker (optional)
- Type of presentation requested (in-person or virtual)
- Audience and Expected Number of Attendees for the presentation
- Copy of the Invitation Letter
- Program Agenda with all Invited Speaker(s) and Topic(s) (draft acceptable)
- Specify Media Coverage (i.e., general media and/or trade press)
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your speaker request.
- Allow a minimum of 30 business days for CDRH to process the request and provide a response.
- The appropriate office(s) within CDRH will be contacted by the speaker liaison to determine the appropriate speaker. If additional details are needed, the speaker liaison will work with the requesting organization to collect the necessary information.
- Once a determination has been made, the speaker liaison will provide the official notification of CDRH’s participation to the requesting organization.