Health fraud scams refer to products that claim to prevent, treat, or cure diseases or other health conditions, but are not proven safe and effective for those uses. Health fraud scams waste money and can lead to delays in getting proper diagnosis and treatment. They can also cause serious or even fatal injuries.
- Watch this video to learn how to recognize and avoid health fraud scams.
- Learn what to spot as red flags.
- Learn to separate fact from fiction.
Health Fraud News
OCI Press Releases
Health Fraud Consumer Updates
Products Claiming to "Cure" Cancer Are a Cruel Deception 'All Natural' Alternatives for Erectile Dysfunction: A Risky Proposition Some Imported Dietary Supplements and Nonprescription Drug Products May Harm You Beware of Fraudulent Dietary Supplements 6 Tip-offs to Rip-offs: Don't Fall for Health Fraud Scams
- Health Fraud Scams: Get the Facts (PDF)
- Don't Be a Victim of Health Fraud Scams (PDF)