Proper Name: Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Adsorbed, Inactivated Poliovirus and Haemophilus b Conjugate (Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate) Vaccine
Manufacturer: Sanofi Pasteur Limited
- For active immunization against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis and invasive disease caused by Haemophilus influenzae type b when administered to infants and children 6 weeks through 4 years of age (prior to fifth birthday)
- June 11, 2019 Approval Letter - Pentacel
- March 16, 2017 Approval Letter- PENTACEL
To revise the package insert (PI) to correct the description of the IPV analytical method, and to remove the word "vaccine" when it follows proprietary names of vaccines throughout the PI.
- Approval History, Letters, Reviews, and Related Documents - Pentacel
- Supporting Documents older than three years - Pentacel