Jobs at the Center for Tobacco Products
The Center for Tobacco Products (CTP) is recruiting talented personnel, as we rapidly expand, to develop its diverse workforce. Join CTP to take your career to the next level and become a member of a dynamic, evolving, and exciting team!
Need Assistance “Federalizing” Your Resume?
- Sign up for a free 1-hour career coaching session.
- Don’t have time to meet? View a short video on how you can “federalize” your resume!
Types of Positions at CTP
Office of the Center Director
Office of Compliance and Enforcement
- Consumer Safety Officer, GS-0696-09-11, (MP)
- Lead Regulatory Counsel, GS-0301-13, (Reimbursable Detail)
- Supervisory Consumer Safety Officer, GS-0696-14, (Reimbursable Detail)
- Unclassified Duties at GS-13 grade level, (Reimbursable Detail)
Office of Health Communications and Education
- Health Communications Specialist, GS-1001-11/12, (MP)
- Health Communications Specialist, GS-1001-13, (MP)
Office of Science
- Medical Officer, GP-0602-14, (Reimbursable Detail)
- Science Policy Analyst, GS-0601-09/11, (Reimbursable Detail)
- Science Policy Analyst, GS-0601-12, (Reimbursable Detail)
- Supervisory Regulatory Health Project Manager, GS-601-15, Reimbursable Detail