- May 8 - 10, 2019
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
Co-Sponsored by the:
U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Oncology Center of Excellence and
Date: May 8 - 10, 2019
Time: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm - May 8, 2019
8:00 am to 6:00 pm - May 9, 2019
8:00 am to 12:00 pm - May 10, 2019
Location: Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Rockville, MD 20852
This workshop provides a forum for discussion of anti-cancer agent development and imparts the knowledge necessary to enable successful early-career clinical researchers to become expert in the entire spectrum of drug development.
- Expedite the development and validation processes for new anticancer and cancer prevention agents.
- Educate investigators, so new agents may be made available to patients at a more efficient rate more rapidly in the future.
- Improve understanding of cancer drug development strategies to lead to a series of pivotal clinical trials demonstrating efficacy and patient benefit.
Who Should Attend:
- Industry: Registrants should be involved in drug development.
- Government: Registrants should be employed by a U.S. government agency and be involved in oncology drug discovery or development.
- Academic: Registrants should be employed by a recognized academic institution and be involved or have an interest in oncology drug discovery and/or development. Previous or current experience in the conduct of clinical trials is helpful, but not required.
- Advocates: Consumer and/or patient advocates should be sponsored by a nationally recognized advocacy organization or foundation. Advocates should have a background in clinical trial design and the role of the advocate in the development process.
Meeting Information: Available at https://aaadv.org/
If to Duke: Brenda Cash-Hamlin
If to FDA: Valerie Vashio