- December 4 - 7, 2023
- - ET
- - ET
- - ET
- - ET
- Sponsored By:
2023 FDA Virtual Digital Transformation Symposium
Save the Date! FDA’s Office of Digital Transformation is planning two days of discussion on our internal Information Technology strategy, including details on our leadership, business objectives, and innovations, followed by two "Vendor” days where we will have multiple topics surrounding FDA’s Information technology (IT) contracts.
You may attend online or in-person.
- When you sign up, you’ll automatically be registered for the events on December 4 – 6, 2023. We will also send you further information about a special event for IT Vendors on Dec 7 once more information is available.
- If you select to attend in-person, we will contact you to confirm your in-person attendance approximately 1 month prior to the event date.
- Because we have limited in-person attendance, you’ll automatically be registered for the virtual session.
- We will update this form to remove the in-person option once we receive the maximum in person attendance.
Are you an IT vendor? Consider attending our event and setting up a booth at our venue Dec 7.
We will offer more details and registration soon.
December 4-5, 2023
December 6-7, 2023
Our IT vendors and partners
- Vendors will share with FDA what is most important to them when doing business with the FDA (“Reverse Industry Day”).
- Our Contracting Office will share information useful for vendors when bidding on IT contracts for the FDA.
- We explain how FDA IT Acquisition is getting more innovative.
- Our Office of Portfolio Management will discuss how we will use the Technology Business Framework (TBM) to make data-driven decisions about IT initiatives (FDA’s TBM Center of Excellence).
- We present awards to our outstanding IT FDA Vendors.
- We will offer our vendors space for an in-person booth exhibit to learn about their products and services.
COVID-19 Information for FDA and panelists attending in person: The CDC COVID-19 Hospital Admission Level Website offers individual prevention guidance for Montgomery County, Maryland.
For questions, contact ODT-Communications@fda.hhs.gov.