- March 15, 2019
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
- Organized By:
The FDA Office of the Oncology Center of Excellence invites you to participate in an FDA Outreach to the Childhood Cancer Advocacy Community.
FDA White Oak Campus
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Bldg. 31 Conference Center, the Great Room (Rm. 1503, Section A)
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002
The entrance for public forum participants is through Building 1 where routine security check procedures will be performed. Allow extra time to complete security procedures. For parking and security information, please refer to Public Meetings at the FDA White Oak Campus.
Public Meetings at the FDA White Oak Campus:
- Welcome and Meeting Objectives
- FDA’s External Engagement and Patient Advocacy: A Dialogue to Better Inform FDA of Needs and Priorities
- Pitfalls in Oncology Drug Development
- Approved Cancer Drugs for Children
- Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act (BPCA): Written Requests for Oncology Products
- Expanded Access Programs for Drugs and Biologics
- FDARA Implementation: Future Pediatric Cancer Drug Development
- Clinical Outcome Assessments for Pediatric Clinical Trials
- What’s New in CBER?
Register for this event as an in-person or online attendee.
This public forum will be available for live viewing through webcast. When registering for the event, you will be asked to indicate if you plan to attend in person or via the webcast. The webcast link is listed below and will be available for online viewers prior to the start of the meeting.
|Agenda, OCE Childhood Cancer Advocacy Forum, March 15, 2019||pdf (18.79 KB)|
|Welcome and Meeting Objectives||pdf (444.09 KB)|
|FDA’s External Engagement and Patient Advocacy: A Dialogue to Better Inform FDA of Needs and Priorities||pdf (3.71 MB)|
|Pitfalls in Oncology Drug Development||pdf (922.99 KB)|
|Approved Cancer Drugs for Children||pdf (895.80 KB)|
|Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act (BPCA): Written Requests for Oncology Products||pdf (405.13 KB)|
|Expanded Access Programs for Drugs and Biologics||pdf (1.02 MB)|
|FDARA Implementation: Future Pediatric Cancer Drug Development||pdf (836.40 KB)|
|Clinical Outcome Assessments for Pediatric Clinical Trials||pdf (1.28 MB)|
|What’s New in CBER?||pdf (1.26 MB)|