The following are selected resources which may help you learn more about breast pumps and breastfeeding.
Links to non-Federal Government organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. Links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by the FDA or the Federal government. The FDA is not responsible for the content of the Web pages found at these links.
- What to Know When Buying or Using a Breast Pump
- Womenshealth.gov Breastfeeding Website
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) State Contacts
- Search for all FDA cleared breast pumps through Devices@FDA
- MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program
- Food Safety for Moms-To-Be
- Proper Storage and Preparation of Breast Milk (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)