- May 20, 2022
- 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM ET
The FDA hosted an industry webinar to provide an overview and answer questions on the recently released guidance to infant formula manufacturers regarding temporary exercise enforcement discretion, on a case-by-case basis, for certain requirements that apply to infant formula.
Dr. Susan Mayne, Director, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN); Dr. Patricia A. Hansen, Deputy Director, CFSAN’s Office of Nutrition and Food Labeling; and Mr. John Verbeten, Deputy Director for Import Operations Enforcement, Office of Regulatory Affairs, provided remarks on this topic.
For More Information
- Guidance for Industry: Infant Formula Enforcement Discretion Policy
- Fact Sheet: Helping Families Find Formula During the Infant Formula Shortage
- Press Release: FDA Encourages Importation of Safe Infant Formula and Other Flexibilities to Further Increase Availability
- Questions & Answers for Consumers Concerning Infant Formula
- FDA Advises Parents and Caregivers to Not Make or Feed Homemade Infant Formula to Infants
- FDA Investigation of Cronobacter Infections: Powdered Infant Formula
|Transcript: FDA Webinar on Guidance for Industry: Infant Formula Enforcement Discretion Policy - Q&A Session||pdf (66.71 KB)|