July 22, 2022
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will present a webinar for stakeholders on August 11, 2022, at 1pm EST, to discuss Food Facility Registration, Biennial Renewal, and obtaining an acceptable Unique Facility Identifier.
U.S. and foreign human and animal food facilities that are required to register with the FDA must renew their registration this year between October 1 and December 31, 2022.
During the webinar, participants will learn:
- Who needs to register or renew
- How to obtain a Unique Facility Identifier (UFI)
- How and where to register and renew your Food Facility Registration (FFR)
- About the benefits of registering your food facility
Nicole Shokatz and Robert Spear from the FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Office of Compliance will present. A Question & Answer session follows the presentation.
To register and to submit a question or brief comment in advance of the webinar related to the subject of Food Facility Registration and Renewal, please visit the registration page. Questions or comments must be submitted by July 26, 2022.
For additional information:
- Food Facility Registration Site: http://www.fda.gov/furls
- UFI (DUNS): Import Safety Lookup Portal (dnb.com)
- Import Safety Lookup Portal User Guide: How to Obtain a D-U-N-S® Number
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Registration of Food Facilities
- Questions and Answers Regarding Food Facility Registration (Seventh Edition)
- User Guides for Online Registration of Food Facilities
- Registration of Food Facilities and Other Submissions