- What is the Grade “A” Milk Safety and Molluscan Shellfish Cooperative Agreement Program (CAP)?
- What are its goals?
- Who is the current awardee?
- Where can I get more information?
- Grade "A" Milk Safety and Molluscan Shellfish CAP Fact Sheet (Version July 2022)
The objective of this funding opportunity is the development, implementation, and management of a funding system in which state, tribal, and territorial agencies that have primary responsibility for regulating Grade “A” milk and/or molluscan shellfish may apply and be sub-awarded funds to facilitate training, purchase equipment, or provide for other priorities needed to implement the Grade "A" milk safety program and the National Shellfish Sanitation Program (NSSP) within their respective jurisdictions.
- Support state, tribal, and territorial Grade “A” milk safety and molluscan shellfish regulatory programs to participate in technical training, including FDA/Office of Training, Education and Development (OTED)-supported Grade “A” milk training courses, FDA/OTED-supported shellfish training courses, milk or shellfish seminars, and Laboratory Evaluation Officer (LEO) milk or shellfish training courses.
- Provide equipment to assist the states, tribes, and territories with the implementation of their Grade "A" milk safety and/or shellfish sanitation programs.
- The current awardee for this cooperative agreement is the Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO). The funds are to be sub-awarded through a funding system developed by the grantee.
- $3M in funding under this cooperative agreement.
Specific questions on this program can be directed to the appropriate Office of Partnerships' contact within the Division of Partnership Investments and Agreements. Please visit the Office of Partnerships Contacts webpage to obtain a downloaded version of the staffing roster.
Information for this funding opportunity can be found on Grants.gov: Grade "A" milk and shellfish CAP FOA
Please click here to view the latest constituent update.
General questions may be directed to the Office of Partnerships' general mailbox: email@example.com