In the interest of stakeholder collaboration and transparency, the FDA is providing links to customized USASpending.gov searches that detail the agency's investments (i.e., contracts, grants, and cooperative agreements) with state, local, tribal, territorial (SLTT), association, and other partners to protect the public health by ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, and medical devices; and by ensuring the safety of our nation's food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation.
- Investment project tagging and project subject matter may lead to over/under filtering of results.
- The data on USAspending.gov is updated every day.
- Files A, B, and C are submitted by federal agencies to USAspending.gov on a monthly basis, as required by the DATA Act.
- Federal agencies must submit financial assistance data to FABS within two weeks of the award transaction. This requirement applies to all financial assistance awards except loans, which are required to be reported within 30 days of the award transaction.
- Federal agencies must submit contract data to FPDS within three days of the award transaction. The day after submission, this data is made available to USAspending.gov. On the following day, the data is automatically published on USAspending.gov.
- If you have specific questions regarding data sources and updates, please contact Wendy.Campbell@fda.hhs.gov in the Office of Partnerships.
USASpending.gov Advanced Investment Searches