- March 28 - 29, 2023
- - ET
- - ET
March 28-29, 2023
- March 28, 2023, 1:00 PM – 4:15 PM ET
- March 29, 2023, 1:00 PM – 4:45 PM ET
FDA and the Duke-Robert J. Margolis, MD Center for Health Policy will host the virtual public workshop “Understanding Priorities for the Development of Digital Health Technologies to Support Clinical Trials for Drug Development and Review” on March 28, 2023, 1:00 PM – 4:15 PM ET and March 29, 2023, 1:00 PM – 4:45 PM ET. The purpose of the public workshop is to understand the priorities for the development of Digital Health Technologies (DHTs) to support clinical drug trials, including accessibility, diversity, and clinical outcomes measures using DHTs.
FDA plans to discuss priorities and challenges for the development of DHTs to support clinical drug trials including:
- improving participant access, increasing diversity, and facilitating engagement through remote trial-related measurements;
- understanding patient and industry perspectives;
- understanding opportunities for remote data acquisition directly from trial participants; and
- using DHTs to capture clinical outcomes measures.
Dianne.Paraoan@fda.hhs.gov | 301-796-3161
Office of Medical Policy, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research