- March 30 - 31, 2021
- - ET
- - ET
This conference is FREE and part of the Regulatory Education for Industry (REdI) series.
This conference will provide guidance on the steps and potential pitfalls of early drug development for anticancer therapies.
- The type and extent of scientific data necessary to acquire funding and potential sources of funding.
- The formal and informal processes available at FDA to help in developing an IND application.
- Efficient drug development in 2021 requires understanding the science---the molecular biology that is being treated—versus the specific cancer. Presentations will discuss FIH trial design, enrichment based on biology, and the necessity of homogenous patient populations to make early activity evaluations.
Academic entrepreneurs and founders of small start-up oncology companies.
After this conference, participants will be able to…
- Describe the resources available to help to the small start-up oncology company efficiently develop an anti-cancer product from inception to first-in-human studies.
- Explain the policies and guidance specific to oncology products and the Oncology Center of Excellence.
Real-time attendance is required for the certificate of attendance which can be used in support of CEs for the following professional organizations. Certificates are only available during the two weeks post-event.
- has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for credits (appropriate to real-time attendance) towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion.
- has been pre-approved by SOCRA who accepts documentation of candidate participation in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate's clinical research therapeutic area.
- has been pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 1 non-GCP or non-GLP unit for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- has been approved by ACRP for continuing education in clinical research. ACRP will provide 1 ACRP contact hour for every 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
To optimize webinar experience, use Chrome when viewing Adobe Connect in a browser.
- Please contact email@example.com for all technical questions.
- If you encounter any technical issues before or during the event, please visit the Technical Issues Support Page for help.
- Test your PC for use with Adobe Connect prior to the day of the event. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.